The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too Early

Ok so I am up way too early this morning. After I got up and fixed Bradley lunch and breakfast I couldn't go back to sleep. I laid there in bed thinking how hungry I was and trying to remember if I put any meat on Bradley's sandwhich. I think he only got cheese and bread today. LOL. I couldn't wake up while I was fixing his lunch and as soon as I laid down I couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and ate me a cereal bar only one point!! It was better than that brownie I was eye balling. For those of you who don't know, I have been going to weight watchers for 3 months now and I have lost 28 lbs. I am trying to lose 40 lbs before we go to Disney. (Less than 2 weeks now) Then when we get home I want to lose another 60lbs. (there is no deadline for that)

Anyway speaking of Disney I am so ready to go!!!! I think I am more excited about going than the kids. I know I am! 13 days and about a hour and a half until or plane leaves. It is going to be a busy 13 days ahead. I have to drive Miss Daisy (mom) to Trenton tonight, then tomorrow we are having a yard sale. Tomorrow night we are going to Scottsboro then on to Atlanta for the weekend. Now I am asking myself why am I sitting here blogging when I should be doing laundry or something productive.

Have a good day! Oh and I am waiting on some of the senior members of the family to start blogging soon. I see mom finally joined. Which means Brandy set her up a account and uploaded the picture. Just like she did for LeAnne. LOL Just guessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment