The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bloggin' for Dummies!

So let me just say that I was right!  I will not mention any names but I have had several calls and texts on how to do this whole blogging thing!!  My, my at how far technology has come since communicating through tin cans connected by a string...LOL!!!  Hopefully the rest of the family will figure out how to get on here but if not then you can definitely see who is up with the times!! 
The countdown to Disney World is on!  People probably think our family is nuts b/c of how much we go to Disney World...I mean you would think there is no other place on earth to visit!  Disney and don't forget, the Great Smoky Mtns. are the two most visited places by the Middlebrooks crew!  I am definitely looking forward to both...Smokies for Christmas with all of the Middlebrooks' and Disney in TWO weeks with just our family!  Smokies is still too far away but the cabin we are staying in is going to be awesome...check it out: www.yourcabin.com/783timberLodge.aspx .  It is a good thing, Kyle, that we are not all going at the same time again!  I don't know if Walt Disney can handle that many Middlebrooks' again all at one time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment