The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Look I posted Kyle & Brandy!!
Didn't realize it made a difference! A post is a post ( I thought)!
We went FISHING yesterday!
Gotta go clean them now! Yuck!
Gotta a bunch haven't caught a fish until u catch a spanish mackerel!
What a fight!

Steph-Fanny has my vote! And momma to!
(How did we ever gve you that name??)

I moved to Florida to get away from the Middlebrooks'
Are you sure you know what you are asking???LOL
Not really I love my family!
As long as they come to Visit & then Leave! LOL

Can't wait til you all vacations start because we get one then to!!
Loking forward to all being here......the arguing, the fusing, the gossip, etc
etc., etc., etc., etc., .......When are ya'll leaviing???? LOL

have a great weekend see you soon!!

Aunt Maronica

No comments:

Post a Comment