The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

boo hoo hoo kels!

I have to be at work at 5am and deal with the same stinkin' people everyday so one little measley day of training...you will survive!!

But the good news is I only have to work 8 1/2 days and then I will be on a plane to start my wonderful vacation!  The best news is you get to see me...your favorite cuz!!

Gotta get some rest so I can get them "goal" hours tomorrow!!  lol!

2 comments:

  1. haha yeah today sucked. One of the hostess decided she was going to go on break in the middle of a huge wait. Her break lasted for an hour and a half! But I did make like 3 goal hours!
    btw this is kelsey not maronica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Language YOUNG Lady this is a G rated site!

    ReplyDelete