The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Original Grandchild

Well there are many imposters, but I am the original so I thought it would be fitting to be one of the first to post. Brandy beat me to it - she's always been jealous that I'm a month older than her - oh well - she will forever live in my shadow (just kidding). I think if you can see my pic on here you will get a laugh at it - most of us Middlebrooks' are Republicans - not sure about Uncle Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment