The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Different things...

1.  We have a request to let Stephanie (Garner) become a member of the Middlebrooks blog...I knew everyone wanted to be a Middlebrooks!!  LOL!!  I mean I guess it comes with the territory...we always act like family anyway!  I mean think about it...how many people do you know that has a Mamaw, MawMaw Trudy, Memaw, etc.. and they are not even really related to us by blood or marriage really!  But when Aunt Lora married Uncle Chris we all gained another grandmother and lots more family!  Same thing with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sonya!!  The only one we didn't gain family from was Aunt Sheila and that's because we were already related!!!  So point to the story is all in favor of granting Step-fanny access to become an honorary Middlebrooks please say "I"!

2.  Kyle...we already know that you ain't letting Amy go to the Smokies with us for Christmas (jk) but are you also not letting her join our family blog??  Poor Amy!!  And why in the crap are you in Destin when you are going to Disney World in a couple of weeks...did you win the lottery or strike gold??  And remember if you did who your closest too...ME!!!

3.  It is official that all of our family tries to be like me.  I have been blogging for over a year now and now the rest of the group is following in my footsteps!!  It's ok...you don't have to admit but we all know the truth!!!

And lastly...HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE KEVIN!!!

5 comments:

  1. OK - I SAY I, I, and again, I! Actually I'm just proud to be listed in the "Blog List" on the side. How could I EVER attempt to be a Middlebrooks????

    And BTW - I've been blogging for 2 years - HA!

    Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - just let me scare you to death. When you get Steph, you get me and Danny too. Choke on that one!!! LOLOLOL Love some Middlebrooks folks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say "I" What's a couple more Garners and Warrens in the family..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never a Warren. I was a Houston. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In that case I was never a Middlebrooks so should I even been on this blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete