The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I can't believe there are no pictures of Disney vacation on here yet!! What's wrong with you guys!!

I am confused I thought this was communication board???
Stay in touch???

Looks like its just Haley & myself we are just like that I guess!!

Kyle & I are going to Downtown Disney for a smoke on friday!
We need a buzz to get through the weekend LOL!!

For some reason he wants to buy me a cigar & have a smoke with his Auntie??

Thats Kyle for you!!

Having fun with the family!

M@ronic@

No comments:

Post a Comment