The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello

I am still here. I get tired of being one of the few that actually posts on here. Yes I have had the bug and it was nasty. I hate it for Blake and Uncle Herbie hampering their vacation. I am just hoping my kids do not get it. Well I am back to normal but I still have a busy week ahead. The church got a little water damage from the "Great Flood of 10" . So we will be over there Wed and Thurs. and then we will be in Trenton Friday and Saturday to help with the wedding. So busy busy busy rest of the week for me! Somebody else post on here soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, this Cheryl said wedding????? too.

    So, who's getting married a Griffin?

    Cheryl Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh Marrow is marrying Christie Malone.

    ReplyDelete