The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

This picture of Leanne reminds of the time that we were decorating Monica's house for Christmas & we were going to hang garland on the mantle & a flat tree over it. Does anyone one else that was there that night remember what she did?
Well let me tell you she climb on the mantle and started acting like a Chicken talk about wetting your pants.........it was hilarious!! When she had the egg in her hair at Easter I thought of that night to!

She must take after Tim's family I don't think we are as crazy as she is!!
If she's in the house you can rest assured she will have you laughing before long!!

Aunt Maronica

1 comment:

  1. Yes I remember that night. Mom did wet her pants and I was laughing so hard I was crying. After the chicken she started acting like a scared cat. On all fours with that fro she has and her back all arched up and I can not even explain the facial expression!!! LOL She is not all there bless her heart!!

    ReplyDelete