The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello my lovely family! LOL! I was off today! (I know off everyday!) Working on the outside of my mansion getting ready to paint the outside this weekend! Need some color advice because I know you all like to put in your opinion! I want pink like our house in alabama, but Kelsey & Avery said NOOOOOO!

Maronica

1 comment:

  1. Tell them when they start paying the payment they can decide..They will get married in a few years and be gone. You will have to live in it!! Please tell me you are not crying..LOL

    ReplyDelete