The Family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases & toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain & kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Boycott

Well I am back I have been boycotting this Middlebrooks blog thing since the release of my video. The sad thing is nobody cared or missed me because nobody is on here. I think we must have the most computer illiterate family ever. I don't know if they don't know how or they are just plan scared!! LOL.. Oh well I am here and just wanted to say hey. Is anyone out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment